Anticompetitive practices can have serious implications on the smooth operation of markets and the existence of fair competition. Agreements, decisions or practices which have an object or effect the distortion of competition and which can include dumping, price-fixing, bundling, tying, exclusive dealing or even dividing territories, have serious detrimental effects to competitors and – consequently – to consumers. This anticompetitive behaviour should be addressed in the best possible way and this is where our legal services make the difference.We are one of the few truly specialized competition practices in Cyprus, that can deal with both domestic and cross-border competition issues, should these arise in the context of mergers, agreements, decisions or other practices. Our services can help your organization make sure that, whichever industry you are operating in, your transactions meet the requirements of all competition rules, that your business policies are compliant and that your interests are well-protected.
Our legal services regarding anticompetitive practices cover:
- Advice over cartels and other concerted practices;
- Advice regarding horizontal or vertical agreements that might infringe competition;
- Advice and legal support regarding the internal decision-making process of market competitors in any given market so as to ensure compliance with competition rules;
- Advice as to the applicable regulatory framework;
- Litigation and dispute resolution with respect to anticompetitive practices.
Contact us to discuss your legal needs at email@example.com.