ABUSE OF DOMINANCE
Our services can help your organization make sure that, whichever industry you are operating in, your transactions meet the requirements of all competition rules, that your business policies are compliant and that your interests are well-protected. It is often the case that competition law infringements occur as a result of the behaviour of market participants holding a large share of the market, should that be a monopoly, oligopoly or other form of dominance.Our full range of services in competition law also means that we are your definitive provider of legal support in cases where your business is affected by anticompetitive practices on behalf of dominant market players that could be abusing their position. We also advise our dominant clients as to how they can maintain compliance with competition rules when they possess large market shares.
Our specialized legal services cover:
- Advice on whether practices on behalf of dominant market participants is compliant with competition rules;
- Advice over rights of refusal to supply or refusal to grant access to facilities, networks or intellectual property to competitors;
- Advice over potential barriers of entry imposed over new competitors in a given market;
- Advice on vertical and horizontal relationships between suppliers, resellers and customers;
- Advice on the existence and potential abuse of a relationship of economic dependence;
- Litigation and dispute resolution with respect to the conduct of dominant undertakings that infringes the law.
Our work also focuses on sector-specific compliance, including energy, telecommunications, air transport and media.
Contact us to discuss your legal needs at email@example.com.