The times we live in are proving increasingly competitive towards safeguarding ideas, inventions, logos, brands and copyright. The continuous development of the Internet and e-commerce in particular, amongst other factors, has given rise to a number of new issues and requirements in terms of protecting, managing and safeguarding the intellectual property of any undertaking.
Our services in relation to Intellectual Property include the following:
- Registrations and renewals of Trade Marks in Cyprus
- Registration of Community Trade Marks and International Trade Marks
- Registrations and renewals of Patents in Cyprus
- Registration and renewals of European Single Patents
- Advising on Copyright and publishing rights
- Handling and pursuing infringement proceedings and other litigation in relation to Copyright, Trade Marks and Patents before Cyprus Courts
- Handling and pursuing infringement proceedings and other litigation in relation to Passing Off situations before Cyprus Courts
- Tax planning and advice on IP licensing and royalties
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your Intellectual Property requirements.