Firm Sponsors 6th International Competition Law and Policy Conference
- Cartels, price fixing and other coordinated practices between competitors
- Abuses of market dominance as well as refusals to access or supply or other entry barriers
- Anticompetitive agreements such as tying and bundling
- Advise on your agreements, decisions and practices so that these are compliant with competition rules
- Ensure mergers and acquisitions are compliant with competition rules and are duly notified to the competent authorities for clearance
- Competition Litigation of any kind, including interim measures
Read more about our Competition Law practice, ranked as leading by the Legal 500 and IFLR1000.
Our work also focuses in sector-specific compliance, including energy (electricity and gas), telecommunications, air transport and media.
During the past two years, the Firm had been a sponsor of ‘Merger Regulation in the EU after 20 years’ organised by the International Bar Association’s Antitrust Committee and the European Commission held in Brussels, of IMEDIPA and UCL’s 5th International Competition Conference in Athens, and various other competition law-related workshops and conferences in Cyprus and abroad.
Contact our competition law practice for more information on our competition law and merger control work.