We advise on the complex legal and regulatory issues associated with upstream, midstream and downstream developments in Cyprus. Our legal services for the Oil and Gas industry have been specifically formulated to address the growing requirements of multinational companies for clear and practical legal advice on the various aspects of Cyprus law, EU law and international law with respect to the exploration, exploitation and distribution of natural gas.
We have over the years assisted key players in the energy industry and peripheral sectors, including multinational corporations such as Glencore Xstrata, Marathon Oil, Transocean, DTEK Donbass, CGG, Petroleum Geo-Services (PGS), Soboh Petroleum, Atlas Offshore Operations et al. Our established expertise and commitment to legal clarity have led our practice to wide recognition and top tier rankings on Oil & Gas legal advisory and counsel, which is the primary focus of our energy practice.
Indicatively, areas in which we provide our legal services include:
- Hydrocarbons exploration and exploitation, licensing and regulatory issues
- Oil and Gas commercial transactions
- Joint Operating Agreements
- International Drilling and Service Contracts
- Seismic Contracts, Well Data Use and Exchange Agreements
- Natural Gas Sales Agreements
- Natural Gas Pipeline Transportation
- LNG Project Development
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Investment protection advice, counsel and dispute resolution
- Corporate energy matters, such as corporate structuring, taxation and governance
- Energy M&As, shareholders relationships and corporate transactions
- Energy dispute resolution and litigation
- Competition issues in energy markets, abuse of dominance
- State Immunity issues
- Boundary Disputes
Our Firm attaches particular emphasis on its advisory services with respect to contractual and other legal aspects of the Oil and Gas industry from a Cyprus perspective, including production sharing contracts (PSC), concession joint venture agreements (JVA), joint operating agreements (JOA), asset sale and purchase, financings, farm-ins, farm-outs, unitisations, drilling and development contracts and short and long term gas, LNG, LPG and crude sales contracts. Furthermore, we have developed particular know-how on pipelines, gas and oil product allocation, storage and shipping, while we also address the legal aspects of acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and asset swaps of the downstream operations of international oil and gas companies and national oil and gas companies.
Contact us to discuss your oil and gas law requirements at email@example.com.