DEFINITIVE RECOGNITION OF OUR COMPETITION LAW PRACTICE IN CYPRUS
Following the Legal 500‘s 2012 ranking of ANASTASIOS ANTONIOU LLC (“the Firm”) as Leading Firm in EU and Competition Law, another two forms of the highest recognition of our competition law practice have been announced by ACQ and Acquisition International respectively, two equally esteemed publications and forums.
ACQ has, under its Global Awards 2012, awarded our Firm with the Competition Law Firm of the Year accolade, which signifies a continuation of last year’s success in receiving the same honor. Acquisition International has very similarly named us Competition Law Firm of the Year in Cyprus under its M&A Awards 2012. The Firm is delighted to be in receipt of such recognition of its work in Competition Law. Being one of the few truly specialized competition practices in Cyprus, our Cyprus Lawyers deal with both domestic and cross-border competition issues, should these arise in the context of anticompetitive and collusive behaviour, such as in agreements, decisions or concerted practices between competitiors, or in the context of mergers and acquisitions in relation to which notification to the Competition Authority may be necessary.
We provide our legal services in relation to the following situations:
- Cartels, price fixing and other coordinated practices between competitors
- Abuses of market dominance as well as refusals to access or supply or other entry barriers
- Anticompetitive agreements such as tying and bundling
- Advise on your agreements, decisions and practices so that these are compliant with competition rules
- Ensure mergers and acquisitions are compliant with competition rules and are duly notified to the competent authorities for clearance
- Competition Litigation of any kind, including interim measures
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any competition and antitrust situation you may be dealing with.