Our Competition law practice extends to dispute resolution in a wide range of issues, under both Cypriot and EU law, including the following:
- Proceedings before the Competition Authority against cartels
- Proceedings before the Competition Authority for concerted practice or anticompetitive agreements
- Proceedings before the Competition Authority against abuse of dominance conduct of oligopolies, monopolies, monopsonists or undertakings with large market shares
- Proceedings before the Competition Authority for anticompetitive conduct in specialized industries and markets
- Judicial proceedings against decisions of the Competition Authority
- Private enforcement proceedings for damages
- Intellectual property infringement and passing-off proceedings
- Leniency and immunity applications for businesses involved in cartels or collusive behavior
We handle and pursue competition and antitrust proceedings before the Commission for the Protection of Competition, District Courts and the Supreme Court of Cyprus.
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss whether your business is a victim of collusion in the market or has in any way infringed EU and Cypriot competition laws.